Sivun näyttöjä yhteensä

torstai 11. joulukuuta 2014

So maybe I could get some sleep tonight

The biggest challenge is to behave
Through-out the day I use a massive amount of willpower to control my need to write down everything and send it to you on the chat I've learnt to hate 
And by everything I really mean everything
And by that I mean it won't be pretty 

Even though the ugly truth has never been a problem to you 
I feel like I have been running enough 
I have made this mistake before and I'm planning not to repeat it 
She took everything what was left of my self-respect and when I really start to think about it 
That might have been the reason for fucking this up 
For fucking everything up

Well I've got to hand it to myself
I have made some progress 
'Cause this time I know that you are not for me 
You are not bringing out the best of me
And you certainly are not making me feel special 
I know that and I have come in terms with that 

But you see
The real problem is that I 
Desperately

Need you to love me 

Even though we are not meant for that


 

2 kommenttia: